I absolutely LOVE beauty products but like everything else I blog about I try to purchase on a budget. So what is my go to place for makeup and skin care …duh CVS. Below is a list of my can’t live without, must have, need to go get immediately if out of products. I have linked everything back to amazon. So for those of you PRIME members you too can have these products in your house tomorrow….you are welcome 🙂
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil : I’m sure you hate, like I do, when you eyeliner smudges under your eye after a few hours. This my friends does not. This liner stays in place all day long. Even if you have an oily eyelid the liner never moves. It is almost like wearing waterproof mascara.
- RIMMEL London Volume Flash ScandalEyes Mascara: I like a thicker mascara, something that goes on heavy that you don’t have to apply 20 times. This is it. This mascara coats your lashes in one swipe. It makes you lashes thick and has great coverage.
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish: I love the look of a gel manicure but one I don’t have the time to go get my nails done and two that shit adds up. One great thing about this polish is how quick it dries. The two color coats dry within seconds and then the top gel coat maybe takes ten minutes. The polish will last you a full two weeks if you have short nails. I noticed that when my nails are longer the tops chip sooner. Also, it gives you the look of the gel manicure because the top coat is so thick.
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water: Because of the foundation and other make up products I use I felt like my face wasn’t totally getting clean from just washing with face wash. That is when my girlfriend told me about the Micellar water and it was a game changer. It just helps you get that last layer of makeup, dirt and oil off your face and leaves you with a really clean feeling. There are no parabens or other harsh ingredients so it doesn’t dry you out at all.
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer: Amen to this product!! I use this daily and I also use the face lotion which comes with a spf 20. I just always feel my best when I have a little color and this gives you the most natural sun-kissed glow. Super easy to apply, doesn’t streak and doesn’t smell like a self tanner. I use the Medium to tan and it isn’t super dramatic.
- Wet n’ Wild MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick: If you are like me and are tired ALL the time with bags under your eyes and/or have some sun damage on the tops of your checks, this product will be your new best friend. The coverage of the highlighting side is amazing. The bags disappear and the sun damage is gone. I just apply under my eyes and along the top of my cheekbone and then tap into place. The other side is the darker contour side which I just apply a small line under my cheekbone and then tap so that it blends into my foundation. So perfect if you just need a little extra definition.
- Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation: This foundation is LIFE!!! I have been searching for a full coverage foundation that didn’t feel like I was wearing foundation and this is it. It covers everything and the best part is it stays on all day. My makeup looks just like it did when I left the house at 8 am as it does when I arrive home at 6 pm. Now how many of you can say that with the foundation you are currently using?? I will say that because it is full coverage you definitely need to use bronzer, contouring, or highlighting to make sure you face doesn’t all look the same color and add some definition.
Make sure to follow me on instagram at @always_andi to see all of my latest and greatest finds. Happy shopping ya’ll.