I am screaming to you…go get them now! I recently purchased a basic black top from Forever 21 for $5.80. When I tell you I have worn it almost every day I am not kidding. I literally grabbed it and added it onto my pile of clothes at check out without trying it on. I was like for $5.80 if I hate it I will wear it as pajamas.
It is the single best item I have purchased this season! Reasons Why:
- I have washed it 10x and it has not lost its color.
- The bottom longer so you can tuck it in to skirts and pants.
- It has elastic so it is fitted but has so much give.
- Its freaking $5.80 (hence buy 5 of them)
- It comes in nine colors.
- It is the best basic to have in your wardrobe to go under jackets, sweaters, as a layering piece, or just casual by its self.
I understand if Forever 21 is not your cup of tea, however, they have started a basics program that is really worth looking into. They have basic tanks for $2.50 or $3.50, t-shirts, skirts, leggings, etc. It basically is American Apparel at half the cost.
Follow the Forever 21 link to purchase on-line, it will take you right to the shirt. Free Shipping and I think for the next few days its Friends and Family so you get 20% off. (Ha! The shirt is practically free)